Sunday, June 4, 2017

Mail Day! My Second Cobra




HEEEEYYYYOOOO

Things are starting off great for the new project.  I just recently got my second figure in the mail and is the perfect counterpart for Destro.  That should be a pretty good clue all by itself, but if you're busting at the seems to find out who came in the mail check out my vid below!


While I don't have a ton of followers or readers at this point the one(s) that I do have already thrown some Joe's my way!  Nothing finalized yet, but I could be adding some fillers to my collection.  While my main goal is to have 100% complete figures with file cards, I'm interested in any and all official Joe's.  At some point I think this will evolve in to acquiring playsets and setting up battle scenes to display what I have.  So that being said I'll take all the help I can get!

So if you have loose figures, complete or not, and playsets or vehicles hit me up!  I've got plenty to trade in baseball.  Or name your price and I'll see if I can work something out. 

Thanks for readying/watching.  Hope to get number 3 soon.

Till then...

I'm not your Joe, Bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment